Are you looking for vegan meal prep ideas that are easy, tasty, and healthy? Then brace yourself because this post has more than 100 meal-prep-friendly ideas that will make cooking for the week easy and stress-free.
Meal prepping is good for everyone but especially as a vegan, you’ll never have to worry about finding a decent plant-based option near work or wonder if they really used vegan mayo in your salad.
Whether you enjoy cooking or not, meal prepping can help you to save time and make sure that you always have a nutritious home-made meal ready to be enjoyed.
What is vegan meal prep?
Meal prep is cooking your meals ahead of time and portioning them out through the week.
Since the concept of meal prep comes from bodybuilders and athletes who track their food very closely, it is usually associated with healthy food or weight loss but you can not be on a diet and meal prep with the goal of saving time and other benefits I’ll share next.
Benefits of meal prep for vegans
- You have more options. Depending on where you live and other factors, you might have limited vegan options available to you. When you meal-pre you actually have all the alternatives tp your disposal and can make sure to eat a nutritious plant-based meal no matter the circumstances.
- You eat healthier. If you taking the time to cook your meals ahead, you are probably going to choose healthier alternatives than those you’d choose when you are hungry and have few options available.
- You avoid cravings. Preparing delicious food you look forward to will help you eat at the right times and avoid eating something you were not planning to out of hunger or cravings.
- You reduce stress. Whether you enjoy cooking or not, it can take up a lot of your time and delay other tasks you’d need to focus on so by meal prepping you free up your schedule for other responsibilities.
- You save time. Whether you are cooking just for yourself, your partner, or your whole family, you will save a lot of time by making meals ahead of time, doing less grocery shopping, and spending time wondering what to eat for your next meal.
- You save money. Buying ingredients in batch and knowing exactly what you need will also help you reduce your grocery budget and avoid buying things that you won’t use.
- You can lose weight: If losing weight is part of the reason why you want to meal prep, then it can help you stick to your diet, make it easier to track your calories and avoid eating something that doesn’t support your goals.
How To Meal Prep Vegan Recipes
“Everything is Meal-Prep-able” – me
When people think about meal prep they tend to imagine a bento-style lunch box with 3 compartments and very simple food but you can actually make any recipe meal-prep friendly as long as it can be batch made and does well when stored.
Here’s how to get started:
- Pick one of 100 meal prep ideas below.
- Click the link to check the full recupe and and details.
- Check the number of servings it makes and adjusts depending on your needs
- Buy all the ingredients and schedule time for meal preping
- Prep your meal in no time and be ready for the week ahead!
- Enjoy and let your friends wonder how you have all your life together 😉
Vegan Meal Prep Basics
Before you start cooking, make sure you have the right tools to store your meals.
I prefer to use glass containers that store well, can go in the freezer, and can also be reheated.
Here’s a list of some of the ones I use and BPA-free plastic alternative:
- Glass Meal Prep Containers – These Glass meal prep containers heat well and are very sturdy. These cost more than plastic ones but will also last way longer and reduce waste.
- Plastic BPA-free meal prep containers – These are the least expensive meal prep container option in case you want a lighter alternative.
Vegan Meal Prep Ideas
Breakfast Vegan Meal Prep Ideas
1. Tofu Scramble by Sweet Peas and Saffron
“Tofu scramble that tastes so similar to actual scrambled eggs! Vegan, gluten-free, packed with veggies and ready in 20 minutes!“
2. Make-Ahead Vegan Breakfast Tacos by The Stingy Vegan
3. Vegan Carrot Waffles by Love and Lemons
“These carrot-cake-inspired vegan waffles are the perfect weekend breakfast or brunch! Store leftovers in the freezer for on-the-go breakfasts or healthy snacks during the week”
4. Blueberry Muffins from Love & Lemons
“Moist, fluffy, and studded with jammy berries, they’re a delicious quick breakfast or snack!“
5. Blueberry Almond Oatmeal from The Green Lot
“Blueberry Almond Oatmeal – a high-protein vegan breakfast recipe, that’s sweet, tart, crunchy and soft at the same time. It’s clean eating too, so you can start your day in a nutritious and healthy way. Perfect for weight loss too!
6. Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Burritos by The Fitchen
“This freezer-friendly breakfast burrito recipe can be made two ways – with tofu or with eggs! Both versions are loaded with protein, flavor, and wholesome ingredients.“
7. Quinoa Breakfast Bowl by Almond Eater
“This quinoa breakfast bowl is flavored with plenty of cinnamon and a great way to switch up breakfast. It’s full of fiber and protein and ready in just 15 minutes!“
8. Superfood Instant Pot Oatmeal from Cotter Crunch
“This 10-minute electric pressure oatmeal recipe is filled with superfoods such as gluten-free rolled oats, apples, walnuts, flaxseed, berries, and more. A wholesome breakfast made easy in a multi-cooker with a slow cooker and stovetop options.”
9. Dirty Chai Detox Breakfast Bowls from Cotter Crunch
“This Dirty Chai detox breakfast recipe is healthy and nourishing, full of antioxidants, rich spices and immunity-boosting nutrients. Gluten-free oats, almonds, and quinoa soaked in a nondairy dirty chai brew! A filling breakfast bowl recipe that will perk you up in no time!”
10. Salted Caramel Overnight Oats by The Vegan Afterglow
“Creamy caramel overnight oats – a quick and easy breakfast option if you’re craving something sweet! This recipe is easy to make, healthy + perfect for meal prep.”
11. Fluffy Paleo Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl by Eat With Clarity
“These fluffy sweet potato breakfast bowls are the perfect paleo and vegan breakfast recipe. They can be eaten hot or cold so it’s the perfect cozy breakfast in the winter or refreshing but hearty recipe for summer.”
12. Coconut, raspberry and almond overnight oats by Holly Tree Kitchen
“This is such a lovely, filling breakfast option to set you up for the day. Make it the night before, layer it up in the morning and you’re good to go.”
13. Vegan Breakfast Skillet by Heather Christo
“This breakfast skillet is loaded with vegetables and tons of flavor so that it will not only keep you full and provide you with great nutrition- but it tastes good!”
14. Easy Breakfast Granola Cups by Counts of the NetherWorld
“These breakfast granola cups only need 6 ingredients and super simple to create in only a couple of steps. These cups are ideal as a breakfast, dessert, or snack! This recipe is vegan, nut-free, and gluten-free!”
15. Sweet Potato Hash by Simple Vegan Blog
“Sweet potato hash, a delicious, healthy, and super easy-to-make side dish that only requires 8 nutritious and affordable ingredients and just 25 minutes!”
16. Potato Leek Vegan Quiche by ConnoisseurusVeg
“This vegan quiche is made with a savory mix of tofu, crispy potatoes and leeks, all baked up to tender perfection inside a flaky crust. Packed with savory flavor and perfect for brunch, lunch, or a light dinner!”
17. Vegan Breakfast Casserole by Emilie Eats
“This breakfast casserole features vegan egg, cheese, and sausage for a quick breakfast everyone can enjoy.“
18. Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins by Food With Feeling
“Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins- a SUPER simple vegan breakfast that you’ll find yourself making over and over again because they’re SO GOOD!”
19. PB&J Overnight Oats by From My Bowl
“These PB&J Overnight Oats are full of creamy Peanut Butter and Chia Jam. A hearty, filling, and a great way to enjoy the classic sandwich…for breakfast!”
20. Chickpea Flour Frittata by Vegan Richa
“This filling, savory vegetable frittata from is made with chickpea flour, and vegetables and no Tofu! This batter is very versatile and pairs well with any vegetables or greens.“
21. Apple Baked Oatmeal by Vegan Richa
“This Vegan Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal features a layer of baked oatmeal with crunchy nuts, chia seeds, and warming spices topped with delicious homemade apple pie filling. Plenty of cinnamon and some maple syrup for sweetness make this baked oatmeal perfect for a cozy morning.”
22. Chocolate Chia Pudding by Sweet Peas and Saffron
“Chocolate chia pudding makes an excellent meal prep breakfast or snack. This method improves the texture of the traditional chia pudding and means you don’t have to wait for it to gel!”
23. Healthy Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Cups by She Likes Food
“You can make these healthy baked oatmeal breakfast cups ahead of time and stash them in the freezer for a quick and filling breakfast!”
24. Raspberry Dark Chocolate Overnight Quinoa by Simply Quinoa
“This high-protein Raspberry Dark Chocolate Overnight Quinoa is the perfect on-the-go breakfast for work or school. Naturally gluten-free, vegan, and full of flavor!”
25. Cinnamon Vanilla Protein Breakfast Bites by Cotter Crunch
“These Cinnamon Vanilla Protein Breakfast Bites are super easy to make, with NO BAKING required! Healthy, great for snacks or breakfast on the go, and kid-friendly.”
26. Easy Meal-Prep Smoothie Recipes by Simply Quinoa
“These simple meal prep smoothie recipes are a great way to make sure you’re getting in a healthy breakfast each day. Freeze, blend, and breakfast is served!”
27. Coconut Date Caramel Snack Bars by Vegan Richa
“These easy no-bake vegan coconut date caramel snack bars are made with 8 simple ingredients and make for an amazingly delicious energy bar or on-the-go snack! Refined sugar-free, no added oil and grain-free option included.”
28. Smoothie Bowls Three Ways by Lauren Caris
“These are such a fun way to get all that fresh produce you should be eating into your body right at the start of the day. All three of these recipes are super easy, starting with the same base and then customized.”
30. No-Bake Popped Quinoa Granola Bars by Lauren Caris
“These bars are a delicious mix of crispy from the quinoa, chewy from the peanut butter and maple syrup and crunchy from the nutty chunks.”
31. Fluffy Chickpea Scramble by Minimalist Baker
“This Chickpea Scramble is the perfect solution when you want something egg scramble-like without eggs or tofu.”
32. Baked Sweet Potatoes 2 Ways by Minimalist Baker
“Easy, healthy baked sweet potatoes two ways — savory and sweet! The perfect 30-minute, plant-based meal or snack when you don’t feel like cooking.”
33. Vegan Quiche Muffins by Jessica In The Kitchen
“These Vegan Quiche Muffins Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach are my current go-to breakfast and lunchbox snack! They are loaded with protein and so much flavor!”
34. Vanilla Chia Pudding by Simple Veganista
“The best Vanilla Chia Pudding is made with 4 simple ingredients and pairs great with fresh fruit and granola! It’s thick, creamy, and makes a perfectly healthy breakfast!”
35. Easy Vegan Blueberry Pancakes by Jessica In The Kitchen
“These Easy Vegan Blueberry Pancakes are fluffy, simple and easy to throw together. It’s guaranteed to be your go-to breakfast pancakes!”
Lunch & Dinner Vegan Meal Prep Ideas (Main Dishes)
36. Easy Vegan Red Lentil Dal by Simply Quinoa
“Using just one pot and ready in under 20 minutes, this easy vegan red lentil dal is a flavorful, plant-powered meal!”
37. Curried Chickpea Bowls with Garlicky Spinach by Eating Bird Food
“These vegan curried chickpea bowls make meal prepping for the week a breeze. The chickpeas are paired with garlicky spinach and brown rice for an easy meal that’s absolutely delicious and filling.”
38. Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Tempeh by Eating Bird Food
“This sweet and sour tempeh tastes exactly like Chinese takeout. It’s vegan, loaded with veggies, and super easy to whip up!”
39. Portobello Fajita by Sweet Peas and Saffron
“Portobello fajita vegan meal prep with delicious fajita roasted portobellos, bell peppers and onions, black beans, and seasoned quinoa! Perfect topped with freshly sliced avocados or a dollop of coconut yogurt.”
40. One Pot Mushroom Stroganoff by Eating Bird Food
“Healthy, protein-packed vegan mushroom stroganoff made with savory mushrooms, lentil pasta, and a creamy coconut milk sauce.”
41. Korean Tofu Barbecue by Hello Veggie
“These Korean Barbecue Tofu Meal Prep Bowls can be divvied up into individual containers for grab-and-go lunches, or you can prepare each component, put them in the fridge separately, and assemble in individual bowls for dinner.”
42. Vegan Bolognese from Sweet Peas and Saffron
“This vegan bolognese is hearty and rich, made with lentils, mushrooms, walnuts, and a ton of vegetables! Approved by picky meat-eaters and kids, and perfect for stocking the freezer!”
43. Cauliflower Falafel Power Bowls by Hello Veggie
“These Cauliflower Falafel Power Bowls were made for meal prep–make the falafel and cauliflower rice over the weekend and divide them up into containers with hummus and other fixings for a lunch you can grab and take with you to work.”
44. Jerk Spiced Crispy Tofu Bowls by Salted Mint
“Spicy jerk, crispy tofu with sweet and spicy pineapple salsa and grilled tender stem broccoli means that your lunch meal prep just got a brand new kickstart. This simple meal prep will only take you 30 minutes and the envy of your office for the whole week.”
45. Pineapple BBQ Tofu Bowls by Sweet Peas and Saffron
Pineapple BBQ Tofu Bowls are a vegan meal prep option that you can cook on the grill! Sweet, tangy, and a healthy lunch to stock up your fridge.
46. Sweet Potato Fajitas by The Fitchen
“This sweet potato fajitas meal prep recipe couldn’t be easier! Cook the seasoned veggies on a sheet pan and serve with rice and guacamole for a balanced, filling meal.”
47. Jackfruit Enchilada Bowls by Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
“These flavor-packed vegan jackfruit enchilada bowls are perfect for make-ahead lunches!”
48. One-Pot Chickpea and Potato Curry by Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
“This super easy one-pot vegan chickpea and potato curry is about to blow your mind. Containing lots of vegetables and a little bit of coconut milk, it’s super healthy with tons of nutrition, too. Add this to your meal plan for super quick meal prep on Sunday.”
49. Chickpea, cashew, and broccoli Skillet by Make it Dairy Free
“This Chickpea, Cashew & Broccoli with Garlic Sauce Skillet is made in one skillet and made in under 20 minutes. You’ll be drooling over the smell and the taste will have you make this Chinese takeout-inspired food over and over again!”
50. One-Pot Vegan Mac & Cheese by Strenght and Sunshine
“Easy one-pot vegan mac & cheese that’s gluten-free, grain-free, and nut-free! The perfect quick, healthy, protein-packed dinner recipe, ready in less than 10 minutes, making it one weeknight family favorite where moms and kids approve!“
51. Healthy Air Fryer Falafel by Strenght and Sunshine
“This easy and healthy Air Fryer Falafel recipe is gluten-free, vegan, grain-free, and allergy-free! No oil or frying needed for these light and crispy falafel. Quick to make using canned chickpeas and chickpea flour and perfect for filling a gluten-free pita, lunches, appetizers, or dinners!”
52. Baked Creamy Vegan Gluten-Free Spinach Artichoke Pasta by Strenght and Sunshine
“This Baked Creamy Vegan Gluten-Free Spinach Artichoke Pasta is top 8 allergy-free, full of veggies, and cheesy flavor! It’s a cozy recipe for an easy weeknight family dinner that the kids will love too!“
53. One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta by Delightful Adventures
You can make this easy, tasty vegan one-pot cheesy taco pasta in under 30-minutes! It’s loaded with flavour, needs just a handful of simple ingredients, and can be made in your Instant Pot or on the stovetop.
54. Mom’s Best Classic Gluten-Free Vegan Baked Ziti by Strenght and Sunshine
This make-ahead “cheesy” pasta dinner casserole is soy-free too, super easy, delicious, and baked in 20 minutes! Great as a freezer meal or having leftovers throughout the week!
55. Vegan Fried Rice with Garlic Ginger Tofu by Delightful Adventure
“This simple vegan fried rice makes an easy and filling meatless meal. It’s packed with tons of veggies and flavorful garlic ginger tofu. It’s a simple but delicious vegan dinner recipe idea and it’s also great for vegan meal prep!”
56. Beefy Skillet Lasagna by Vegan Travel Eats
“Who doesn’t love lasagna? But sometimes you don’t have the energy or time to spend hours in the kitchen layering everything just so and then that WAIT after putting it in the oven! Beefy Skillet Lasagna is here to save the day! All you need is 30-35 minutes and a handful of ingredients!
57. Hoisin Tempeh & Eggplant by Vegan Travel Eats
“It truly doesn’t get easier than this dish! It takes 30 minutes from start to finish, which is less time it takes to get takeout, and its way tastier than most takeout food I have had!”
58. Roasted Garlic Butternut Squash Pasta by Vegan Travel Eats
“This sauce is what dreams are made of. It has all of the components for the perfect cozy fall or winter meal with roasted garlic (bonus, will make your house smell like garlic heaven), butternut squash, and vegan parm and of course the vegan sausage adds some delicious meaty flavor.“
59. Mushroom Cauliflower Rice by Cook With Manal
“This low carb fried rice recipe has tons of flavors and gets done in 15 minutes!.”
60. Sticky Orange Tempeh with Maple Thyme Roasted Vegetables by Hummus Sapiens
“Comforting Sticky Orange Tempeh with Maple Thyme Vegetables is a colorful vegan meal the whole family will enjoy!“
61. Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Buddha Bowls by The Plant-Based Work
“This Buddha Bowls contain roasted sweet potatoes, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, black beans, leafy greens, cherry tomatoes, and avocado, but you can easily vary it with whatever vegetables you prefer or have on hand.”
62. Cauliflower Chickpea Curry by The Plant Based Wok
“If you ever have a head of cauliflower sitting in your fridge and don’t know what to do with it (we’ve all been there) this is a great way to use it up! Hearty, comforting, and flavorful, this curry is great served over rice or with naan.”
63. Jackfruit Carnitas Tacos by The Plant Based Wok
“Vegan tacos so flavorful you won’t miss the meat! This plant-based taco filling is made with a chipotle “carnitas” shredded jackfruit– smoky and savory, served on warm tortillas with cilantro and lime.“
64. Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad by Karissa’s Kitchen
“6-ingredient, plant-based, oil-free Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad recipe. This vegan salad will leave you feeling full and satisfied…without any guilt!”
65. Black Bean Plantain Enchilada Bake by Minimalist Baker
“Friends, behold one of the best things that’s ever come out of my kitchen: a savory, saucy, Black Bean Plantain Enchilada Bake! Just 10 ingredients required for this incredibly flavorful, hearty, comforting dish.”
66. Simple Vegan Lentil Stew by Green Evi
“This Vegan Lentil Stew is totally easy to make, using pantry staples so you can quickly put it together any night of the week. It’s also a healthy, nutritious, and budget-friendly recipe, that’s great for batch cooking. Vegan Lentil Stew is hearty, and the perfect satiating comfort food.”
67. Vegan Quiche With Summer Vegetables by Green Evi
“This Vegan Quiche w/ Summer Vegetables is next level delicious. It is airy, creamy, a little egg-y, and a little cheesy. It’s also loaded with summer flavors, thanks to cherry tomatoes, olives, peppers, green peas, zucchini, and fresh herbs.”
67. Easy Vegan Meatballs by The Clever Meal
“Succulent and bursting with Italian flavors, these super easy meatless meatballs are the ultimate vegan and budget-friendly comfort food.”
68. Sweet Potato & Arugula Salad by The Loopy Whisk
“With a hack to make the most amazing “roasted” sweet potatoes (in only 10 minutes) and with the creamiest 4-ingredient peanut butter dressing, this gluten-free + vegan arugula salad makes eating healthy the easiest thing in the world.”
70. Vegan Lunch Bowl by The Lazy Cat Kitchen
“This recipe features beautifully sweet cherry tomatoes that we can’t get enough of, cooling cucumber, crunchy Romaine lettuce, and a creamy avocado.”
71. Vegan Fajita Bowls by Jessica In The Kitchen
These Vegan Fajita Bowls are loaded with all your favorite fajita toppings, protein-filled, and done in just 30 minutes!
72. Hummus Pasta by Jessica In The Kitchen
Hummus Pasta is an incredibly easy vegan pasta! It’s deliciously creamy, very customizable, and made together in only 20 minutes.
73. Easy Vegan Chili Sin Carne by Wallflower Kitchen
“An easy, delicious and meat-free chilli con carne recipe that is perfect for making ahead and freezing.”
74. Korma Curry Sauce by Wallflower Kitchen
“This sauce is so creamy and full of flavor, I find myself craving it every week. And it’s so easy to make, allowing you to have a super quick meal to hand.”
75. Minute Quinoa Salad by Jessica in The Kitchen
“This 15 Minute Quinoa Salad is loaded with so much flavor! It’s a colorful vegan meal perfect for a light but filling lunch or dinner and is dressed with a divine sesame ginger sauce!!”
76. Coconut Lentil Curry by Gathering Dreams
“This rich and dreamt coconut lentil curry is the perfect dinner idea if you are looking for something flavorful, healthy, and quick to make”
77. Cauliflower Rice Burrito Bowl by Minimalist Baker
“Flavorful 30-minute burrito bowls made with seasoned cauliflower rice, black beans, grilled peppers and onions, and guacamole! Hearty, plant-based fun.”
78. Vegan Creamy Tomato Pasta by Gathering Dreams
“This vegan creamy tomato pasta infused with Italian herbs is silky and indulgent, and you can eat as much as you want without feeling guilty!”
79. Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls by Making Thyme for Health
“Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Meal Prep Bowls- super simple to make, these meal prep bowls are packed full of healthy vegetables and topped with a lemon tahini sauce. Whether you make them for lunch or dinner, they are sure to leave you feeling energized and satisfied!”
80. Southwestern Quinoa Mason Jar Salads by Making Thyme for Health
“Southwestern Quinoa Mason Jar Salads- quinoa layered with a cumin lime dressing, black beans, corn, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes. Perfect to prep for delicious and healthy lunches during the week! (vegan + gluten-free)“
81. Thai Sweet Potato Noodles with Crispy Baked Tofu by Making Thyme for Health
“All of the textures and flavors go so well together that it’s honestly hard to believe it’s vegan, gluten-free, AND grain-free.”
82. Aloo Gobi Masala – Cauliflower and Potato Curry by Jessica in the Kitchen
“This Cauliflower and Potato Curry dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It’s loaded with delicious spices and comes together so easily! “
83. Lentils Balls with Zesty Rice by Jessica in the Kitchen
“These Lentil Balls with Zesty Rice are so versatile! They’re easy to make, filled with flavor and so meal-prep-pable!”
84. Vegan Instant Pot White Bean Stew by Rainbow Plant Life
“A dump-and-go Instant Pot recipe that couldn’t be simpler! This Instant Pot White Bean Stew is healthy, vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free and has no added oil. And it comes together with zero hands-on cooking!”
85. Vegan Stuffed Squash: 5 recipes! by Rainbow Plant Life
“Vegan Stuffed Squash, 5 different ways! Make the most out of winter squash season with these hearty yet wholesome and flavor-packed recipes.”
86. Budget-Friendly Vegan Lunches for the Week by Rainbow Plant Life
“These easy, healthy vegan lunches from Monday through Friday are made with just minimal ingredients that you can reuse throughout the week, so you’ll save time and money.“
87. 10-Ingredient Roasted Eggplant Pasta by Rainbow Plant Life
This simple, 10-ingredient Roasted Eggplant Pasta makes a great weeknight vegan dinner. Pasta gets paired with roasted eggplant, zucchini ribbons, a roasted garlic dressing, and gremolata for lots of fresh flavor.
88. Creamy Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff by Rainbow Plant Life
This simple, 10-ingredient Roasted Eggplant Pasta makes a great weeknight vegan dinner. Pasta gets paired with roasted eggplant, zucchini ribbons, a roasted garlic dressing, and gremolata for lots of fresh flavor.
89. One-Pot Vegan Pasta with Spicy Sun-Dried Tomate Sauce by The Endless Meal
“This One-Pot Vegan Pasta is the ultimate easy and delicious dinner recipe. The pasta is cooked in a spicy sun-dried tomato and roasted red pepper sauce then covered in tomatoes and buttered breadcrumbs and broiled to perfection.”
90. Cauliflower Curry with Chickpeas and Peas by The Endless Meal
“Cauliflower curry is an easy to make and delicious Indian curry recipe. It’s made with a creamy coconut sauce, lots of cauliflower, chickpeas, and peas for a healthy and tasty meal!”
91. Sweet Potato Chili with Chickpeas by The Endless Meal
“This sweet potato chili is a vegan chili recipe that’s loaded with tender sweet potatoes and hardy chickpeas. We love this healthy chili recipe as it’s easy to make and is always a hit at the dinner table.”
92. Vegan Fried Rice with Sriracha Tempeh by ChefDeHome
” This Vegan fried rice with crunchy vegetables, and crispy garlic Sriracha marinated tempeh. is loaded with plant-based vegan protein, and also gluten-free.”
93. Thai Quinoa Salad by Salt & Lavender
“This vegan Thai quinoa salad recipe is fresh, easy, and bursting with flavor. The peanut lime dressing is totally addictive! Fast & great for meal prep.”
94. Spinach and Quinoa Vegan Meal Prep Bowls by Salt & Lavender
“These vegan meal prep bowls are loaded with quinoa, spinach, carrots, almonds, and a delicious ginger/garlic/soy dressing! Ready in only 30 minutes, and this recipe makes 4 meals.”
95. Spicy Chickpea Quinoa Bowls by Eat Yourself Skinny
“These super flavorful Spicy Chickpea Quinoa Bowls are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and perfect for your weekly meal prep! Easy to assemble and even easier to make!
96. Sweet Potato & Black Bean Quinoa Bake by Eat Yourself Skinny
This Sweet Potato & Black Bean Quinoa Bake is healthy and delicious with all your favorite Mexican flavors easily baked together in a single casserole dish! This recipe is also gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and great for meal prep!
97. Vegan BBQ Tempeh Meal Prep Bowls by Fit Mitten Kitchen
“These Vegan BBQ Tempeh Meal Prep Bowls are awesome for incorporating more plant-based meals into your life. Hearty, filling, and a great recipe for preparing dinners or lunches ahead of time.“
98. Nourish Bowl Vegan Meal Prep by Nora Cooks
“This is my favorite Vegan Meal Prep! Nourish Bowls are balanced, delicious, and sure to satisfy at lunchtime. Save time and money by meal prepping!”
99. Spanish Rice and Beans by Nora Cooks
“Whip up a batch of this Spanish Rice And Beans in under an hour! Loaded with plant protein and Mexican flavors, it’s guaranteed to bring excitement to family dinners or weekly lunches.”
100. Easy Vegan Spinach Pesto Pasta by Yup, it’s Vegan
“Easy vegan spinach pesto pasta, made with a fresh pesto full of spinach with hints of basil and lemon. A healthy recipe that comes together in about 30 minutes.”
101. Tempeh Teriyaki Stir Fry by Cozy Peach Kitchen
Tempeh, fresh veggies, and noodles are combined with an easy homemade teriyaki sauce in this delicious 30-minute stir fry! This is a great weeknight dinner that the whole family will love.
Ready To Start Your Vegan Meal Prep?
What did you think of this great collection of plant-based meal prep ideas?
Hope you try some of these recipes and enjoy the benefits of preparing your meals for the weeks while nurturing your body with delicious plants.
Let me know in the comments which ones were your favorite!